Sunday, August 24, 2008

A work in progress

When I first started this blog I used it for an emotional outlet in dealing with death of my mother-in-law whom I loved very much. I would like to turn this into a family "diary" of sorts sharing with friends and loved ones the shenanigans we often get ourselves into. Once I figure out how to down/upload pics and other features (without wanting to throw the computer through the window) I will be updating this blog weekly. I hope to get the kids involved as well. I think it will be neat to hear/read their versions of the same story.

I am stuck on where to take my book. I have come to a place where it could go in too many directions and I am not sure which direction would be best. So, I have put it aside for now. There are too many real life situations to handle and I simply must concentrate on "them". Sigh. Someday, I'll finish something. I think I may have to "finish" raising kids (baa baa) :) first. I don't mind. Raising well adjusted youngsters... you need a lot of creativity.

I hope to really make this a Kendall Krew 7 blog spot. There are 7 and lately this blog has just been about 1.

Thanks for being patient.
Tina Kendall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on the book idea. It was really cool to hear that voice from you. It will be nice to have regular updates on you and your family. I may not have time to contact you often, but I miss you and love hearing what's up!